- Thomas Jefferson--Author of the Declaration of Independence, one of our founding fathers and third president of the United States.
- Ron Howard--I mean, come on! Who in their right mind would have a problem with little Opie, good guy Richie Cunningham from ‘Happy Days and one of the great directors of our time.
- Prince Harry--one of the world’s most eligible men and a cutie pie to boot!
- Galileo--one of the fathers of the Scientific Revolutions, he introduced the idea of the earth revolving around the sun.
- Emma Stone--I first noticed how beautiful this girl was in Zombieland but she blew me away with her turn as a writer opening the door to Civil Rights in 1950 Mississippi in The Help.
- Emily Dickerson--An American poet who’s works, not released until after her death, are considered some of the most significant poetry in American Literature.
- Queen Elizabeth the First--after surviving four stepmothers, she fought off death at the hands of a couple of Marys(one, her sister; the other, her cousin) to rule for over forty years during one of the most prolific times in English history.
- Carol Burnett--A master comedian. Her version of Gone with the Wind is still considered one of the funniest skits of all time!
- Vincent Van Gogh--Dutch post-impressionist painter who’s work influenced the world of art throughout the Twentieth century.
- King David--Writer, Warrior, King of Israel and one of God’s beloved.
|Queen Elizabeth I|